IRS TIPSS4 PRIME, CYBER & MBOSS
TIPSS-4 Information Technology Services (ITS) is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract, with specific support service requirements defined at the task order level. The IRS has many legacy tax systems that any successful offer or must be able to provide maintenance and update services, if successful during task order competitions. An IDIQ type contract is considered the appropriate vehicle to procure these services.
TIPSS-4 ITS vehicle consists of large and small businesses vendors that are eligible to compete for IT requirements. The period of performance is a one-year base contract and nine one-year option periods.
(ITS) Principal Task Area:
The ITS principal task area shall provide contractor support for design, development, deployment, operations and maintenance of IRS IT Systems; all aspects of systems security such as conducting risk analyses, development of recommendations and implementations, plans for new procedures and changes to existing systems, project management skills and tools for managing, tracking, reporting, transitioning large-scale systems; and for maintaining configuration management controls.
SEAPORT ENHANCED (SeaPort-e)
SeaPort has been designated as the vehicle of choice for procurement of support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, NAVWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, the United States Marine Corps, and the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) compete their service requirements amongst 1800+ SeaPort-e IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
SeaPort-e contract allows the SeaPort Team to bid on task orders in any of the seven zones.
Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA)
Naval Air Systems Command (NAVAIR)
Naval Information Warfare Systems Command (NAVWAR)
Naval Supply Systems Command (NAVSUP)
Military Sealift Command
Strategic Systems Program (SSP)
Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC)
Office of Naval Research
US Marine Corps
Other Department of Defense (DoD), non-DoD, and Joint Agencies
Contract Period of Performance: July 12, 2012 through April 04, 2019 (including award term options)
Program Ceiling: $70 Billion (including award term options)
Available Order Types: CPFF, CPIF, CPAF, FFP, FPIF
Other Resources: www.seaport.navy.mil
NIWC ATLANTIC (BFS) Small Business Pillar
Provides state-of-the-art technologies promoting operational efficiency and flexibility while reducing long-term sustainment costs. The BFS Portfolio is also focused on improving network, system, and security services, and providing cost-wise paths for upgrading systems to provide enhanced capabilities scalable to large enterprises. The BFS pillar contract can be used by NAVWAR Headquarters, Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) and Atlantic (NIWC LANT) with a potential value of up to $99 million over the life of the contract.
G2IT is on GSA Schedule 70 under contract #47QTCA19D0073. IT Schedule 70 is an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract. It is an IT procurement vehicle that offers a comprehensive array of state-of-the-art IT products, services, and solutions.
NGEN-R SMIT is the U.S. Navy’s Next Generation Enterprise Network program.
The Leidos, G2IT NGEN-R SMIT Team will deliver seamless, secure, and scalable solutions designed to help our military leaders stay ahead of threats and achieve their missions through:
• Transport Services to include BAN/LAN/WLAN, WAN, Communities of Interest (COI), and Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
• Network Operations to include Data Center Services, Service Continuity, Service Operations Information Security, Account & Directory Services, Authorization and Authentication Services, and Tools and Data Management
• IT Service Management to include Asset, Change, Configuration, Performance, and Service Catalog Management
• User Support Services to include Electronic Classroom, End User Core Build, Electronic Software Delivery, Service Desk, and Seat Support
The NGEN-R SMIT program will operate from global locations, including:
• Washington, DC Metro
• Norfolk, VA
• San Diego, CA
• Pearl Harbor, HI
• Naples, Italy
• Yokosuka, Japan
Interested in being part of the team building a secure network for the Navy? Apply on our Careers
8(a) STARS III
G2IT, LLC (G2IT) is proud to announce that we are a Prime contractor on the GSA 8(a) STARS III Government Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC), a Best in Class (BIC) contract vehicle.
As a multiple-award, Indefinite-Delivery/ Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), STARS III is designed to provide technology solutions to Federal agencies from exceptionally qualified 8(a) small businesses, like G2IT.
Federal agencies, using the 8(a) STARS III GWAC, have access to G2IT solutions through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods. This GWAC saves both time and money for federal agencies, as well as provides access to G2IT’s proven service and technical capabilities.
In summary, GSA STARS III provides Federal agencies with:
• Streamlined ordering procedures,
• Ability to direct task order awards up to the 8(a) Competitive Threshold,
• Receive socioeconomic credits, and
• Reduced procurement timelines.
GSA offers great resources to support the contracting process, located under the 8(a) STARS III resources page on the 8(a) STARS III website.
Program Manager: Mike Gauche, firstname.lastname@example.org, 1 410 216-4472
1. CAGE Code: 78PL5
2. DUNS Code: 079552959
3. SAM/UEI: MGSQNMG294V4
4. NAICS Code: 541512: Computer Systems Design. (Orders may include other NAICS that are predominately IT Services, such as, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210)
5. Email: email@example.com
6. Contract number: 47QTCB22D0591
7. Ordering Period: 07/02/2021 thru 07/01/2026 with one three-year option.
8. Contract Vehicle Ceiling: $50 Billion
9. Contract Access Fee: 0.75%
10. Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time and Materials, Labor-Hour or a hybrid blend.
11. Limited Protest ability: up to $10M
12. Link to the GSA STARS III website: http://www.gsa.gov/s3